Blue Corn Quesadilla Lady
Latin American, Food Truck, Mexican
Los Angeles, CA 90026
- Psst, there's often a guy a few feet down selling the juiciest lamb tacos ever for $1.50, and another guy selling chia limeade. Don't miss out!
- Fresh blue corn quesadillas for $4. Tried them all, favs are: chicharron, squash blossom, and mushroom. DO NOT cover in foil if taking to-go, it steams the tortilla and makes it soggy. Weekends only.
- Echo Park's master at huitlacoche blue corn quesadillas.
- The tortillas here are to die for. Everything is made to order and there are a lot of vegetarian options.
- Fillings include Oaxacan cheese, squash blossoms, beans, chicharrones, chicken, chorizo, and, our personal favorite, juicy huitlacoche.
- Update: She's here on Mon, Fri and Sat, around 11-6.
- Fresh blue corn tortillas with a variety of fillings for only $3! Vegetarians, you can choose from cheese, beans, squash blossoms or huitlacoche (Mexican 'truffles').
- She's there a couple days a week until about 6-7 pm, a little south of Echo Park/Sunset, near entrance to the parking lot, with a rainbow umbrella.
- Amazing. Best quesadilla you could ever ask for.
- Chicharrones quesadilla!