The Black Lion
Pub, English, B & B
274 Kilburn High Rd
London, Greater London NW6 2BY
+44 20 7624 1424
- David Mitchell's local
- Cozy Kilburn pub. Fantastic ceiling and decent value food. Beer selection is reasonable.
- Absolutely cracking pub, grab the sofas. Drink wine.
- Def the best Sunday roast I have ever tried.
- Amazing burgers and tapas
- An overlooked gem for a morning coffee. Cheaper than a lot of coffee places, plenty of seats in the sun (shame about the traffic) and when you get bored of coffee you can switch to beer!
- Great pub and atmosphere.
- Really cool authentic pub, with high ceilings and decorative ornaments. Food was really good as for the pub food, great steak
- Cozy atmosphere and nice cold Guinness.
- Richly decorated interior, especially the ceiling. Nice cosy and comfortable pub. Listed on the national inventory of historic pub interiors.
- The sunday roast is really good, big portion and at a good price
- Veggie taco salad is the bomb
- Good place catch up! Good space and live music
- un pub confortevole, sia bar che ristorante. Lo staff molto gentile e piacevole per passare una serata con gli amici o in coppia
- Great atmosphere, decent cocktails
- Huge space! Very cool. Quiz on Tuesday's. Star on the tap.
- 2for1 on all cocktails every Wednesday... Espresso Martini? Why not!!!
- Amazing food and cocktails. Desserts are great The Sunday Roast is something special. Nice atmosphere and nice crowd. I really enjoyed the Wednesday night with the Live Jazz Music.
- The say they serve the best Sunday roast in London. And they do.
- Cervejas boas mas as bruschettas so esquisitas