- Fantastic service. The food is excellent.
- The BEST and only true farm to table restaurant in Topsail Beach. Thank you for the perfect appetizer selection, fresh seafood, and delicious desserts made by The Corner Sweet. Great service too!!
- The pork chop!!
- Dining critic Jason Frye likes the 14-spice rib-eye sandwich, the sea bass, the slow-roasted guinea hen (just the leg quarters), and the salads. Click the More Info link to read his full review.
- Excellent service, amazing food! The egg rolls were so unique and the flavors came alive with every bite (the mustard is perfect for this dish). The portions were generous. I highly recommend!
- Excellent food, local and good taste. I highly recommend the grits with shrimps. Muy bueno
- Wonderful menu, but make sure to bring your ID for drinks no matter your age--they're very serious about carding and following state liquor rules.
- The food was really good but we were rushed out since they were behind in reservations. What a let down on that.
- This place is now closed permanently.