5:00pm - 10:00pm
5:00pm - 11:00pm
11:00am - 11:00pm
11:00am - 10:00pm
- Get a seat at the chef's table and enjoy the show in the kitchen
- It was a little loud but the service was very attentive. We had the charcoal crust pizza and peach salad and both were very good. A little pricey but still a good meal.
- Overrated. Try something else.
- Save your time & money... Mediocre food, 2/3 dishes were lacking any flavor.
- AVOID ON SUNDAYS!! Been waiting for > 60 minutes for salad & oysters. They need to get their stuff together. I don't know how they are other days, but I'd SKIP BIDWELL
- Drinks are incredible, food is amazing and the ambiance is perfect!! Great for a social occasion, date night or just a quick cocktail.
- Patty Melt Burger
- Irish Onion Soup
- Fried oysters!!!
- Burrata was good.
- Delicious pizza with charcoal infused crust
- Everything is fantastic!!!!
- Voted "Best Sustainable Brunch" by the Bitches Who Brunch in 2014!
- From Washingtonian: Get the Patty Melt
- The food is near perfectly prepared.
- Washingtonian recommends the patty melt.
- Slow food delivery, and when it finally came the portions were small and food utterly unremarkable. I don't want to pay $12 for a grilled cheese I could have made better at home.
- UPDATE to last tip 1/27/14: Management has reined in the loose ends. Food is amazing, staff is courteous & if you wait, it's for a table because is good stuff! Get there early!
- So good. The egg dishes for breakfast are fantastic.