Bibille Korean Restaurant
- FRESH, healthy and tasty Bibimbap!
- These "salads" are a riff on bibimbap. Rather than a steaming, hot pot of rice, meat, veggies and egg, the salad has warm meat and rice with veggies and a terrific "Bibille" sauce.
- Fresh dishes with different protein choices.
- Bimbibap with purple rice an spicy pork
- Spicy pork bowl w/ everything and purple rice
- Sooooo good! It was our first time and it didn't disappoint. In fact, we've been back twice in our first week, the second time getting a take out that was packaged beautifully!
- Great for vegetarians!
- Purple rice, fast, simple menu
- What a great and yummy idea. I loved my bowl full of deliciousness.
- Ridiculously large portions of bibimbap! In a great way! You have enough for lunch or dinner afterwards!!
- Pork and purple rice. With spicy Korean sauce and seaweed.
- Check out their booth at the street fair on Main!
- They're bibille sauce would go on everything!!!!!