Coffee Shop, Sandwiches, Breakfast
8059 Main St
Ellicott City, MD 21043
- Awesome place! Great, chill atmosphere.
- the wifi here goes between really freaking horrible and non-existent. if you need to get some work done, go someplace else.
- Great coffee, good food, killer deserts. Staff folk are wonderful. Bring a book or have a conversation, if you can't live without web, go elsewhere.
- Their seasonal specials are always amazing!
- If you need a wakeup get a redeye
- Tip tip tip
- Old fashioned cobbler cream soda is FANTASTIC! But the staff is very friendly and will recommend something great :-)
- Love this place - great vibe, great coffee.
- Sit in the window and watch the world go by on Main Street
- No wifi? F'real?
- You can make an iced chai but can't make a chai frappe? Dumb...
- The spiced chocolate espresso is a fantastic cold weather treat.
- Actually, Bean Hollow is ridiculous in that they are the only cafe on the planet that doesn't maintain it's own wifi. Coupled with overpriced knickknacks, it's not the best. But the soups are good.
- Quirky staff. Decent place to chill when in the area
- Cozy place. Any drink is tasty and good. The food is above average. Get a drink and stay for a meal
- We had a chai latte and it was OK.
- Hard to beat their apple fritters. Get it heated!
- Absolutely, hands down, the best coffee in MD. Staff is amazing as well. Excellent place.
- So many good memories for me here that it's hard for me to separate if it's good or not. Nostalgia just takes over...1st place ever to have a chai tea latte decades ago.
- Fantastic food, fantastic coffee, fantastic service! Always the busiest spot in historic EC for good reason. Great value!!!