Beach Shop & Grill
$ $ $
- Bartender James knows his cocktails. If he's still on staff, let him know what you like and give him room to improvise!
- Excellent service and food
- Awesome food and service!!
- Hit this place up for breakfast and coffee really early before anyone else gets there. It's so quiet and nice.
- Anything with crab was delicious
- Good coffee! Grits were wonderfully creamy! Service was good!
- Came here for brunch, and it was worth the 50 minute drive. The food was amazing!!! Our server was Candace, and she was amazing, friendly, and very helpful since a child's menu is not listed.
- We have not found a single thing we have not loved here! Food, drinks, service...all fantastic!
- I've been to almost every restaurant on Topsail and this is the best. Definitely go for the seafood, which is all outstanding and cooked perfectly. Beautiful presentation. Pictured is the ahi tuna.
- Great local spot for breakfast and lunch. Full bar.
- Our favorite restaurant on the island. Always a wonderful meal!!!
- Pancakes were great
- Fish tacos are incredibly fresh, flavorful and perfectly cooked. Awesome!
- Easily the best breakfast place on the island. This is the type of place you can go to every morning after your walk on the beach. You need to get there at 8am when they open though.
- Breakfast Lunch and Dinner! Great food. A little pricey but the chef does a great job.
- Love the old standby.
- Great place for breakfast! Really good service as well.
- A wonderful experience. Emily, our server, was friendly, informative, and cheerful. The food was delicious and the drinks (while a tad expensive) were generously poured. A great evening.
- The Shrimp Burger with Island sauce is the thing to get for lunch. And the Shellfish Mac and cheese is the best thing on the menu!
- The spinach salad was wonderful!