The Bavarian Chef
$ $ $
- The food is good, but a bit pricey. If you don't want dessert after your meal ask them for brandy and a cigar. They'll bring your brandy and a box of cigars for you to chose from.
- Probably one of the best German restaurants in the country...REALLY!! Go, you will love it! I recommend any of their pork dishes and the giant pretzel l.
- Generous portions. Great classic German food. But not amazing and the food could have been a little warmer. Great beer though!
- Food is excellent. Great beer selection. Ambience is authentic.
- The food is amazing. It may be pricey, but totally worth it.
- Everything we had was exceptionally spectacular. Great value for price. You'd spend more at a chain restaurant and not get the quality or quantity of deliciousness you will get here. Recommend it!
- Best German /Bavarian food I've had.... Ever
- Pretzel with German Beer Cheese Dip... delicious!!
- Love the atmosphere. Great food. Fun getting to try beers by the flight.
- Regular people can split an entree three ways and leave satisfied.
- Ask for generous portions of the side to go when you are ready to leave. They are very generous.
- Be sure to try their specials, they always have something delicious to go along with their every day menu
- The service is good, but not fast. The food is worth the wait!
- Come for the Goulash suppe, stay for the schnitzel.
- The food was delicious! Pricey, but well-worth it in my opinion. Everyone should get different sides to share because they will refill them for you!
- Undecided? Schweinhaxn is the easy choice!
- The food and service was excellent, but save it for a special occasion since it is a bit pricey.
- Huge portions. Consider sharing an entree for an extra $5. Plenty of food and you get to choose 4 sides. Pretzel is life.