104 N Union St
Wilmington, DE 19805
- They have mock (vegetarian) duck!
- I don't remember the Thai name, but I ordered the tofu with mixed vegetables in black pepper sauce and it was fantastic. My cousin got the pompano fish, which was seasoned and cooked to perfection.
- My favorite part about this place is that if you blink while you're driving past it you'll miss it! More time and care goes into the food than into flashy signage, so the quality is top notch.
- They open later on Sundays at 4pm. I was told this place is amazing. Next time, hopefully!
- Lunch special is so awesome. Comes with salad with peanut dressing. My fav always pad prik sod, meat sauted with hot peppers *** super spicy