The Ballfield's Café
- The best kept secret in the park to relax and share brunch with your friends and pets! It's about the breathtaking view and the tranquility
- At this great lunch getaway in the middle of the park, you feel far from the hustle and bustle of the city. Try the tuna sandwich on whole grain with an ice cold beverage for a perfect midday break.
- THe iced cap is excellent <3 yumm
- Neat place to watch the city go from day into night.
- The only place I know that serves Gatorade, sangria, Yoo Hoo and Sam Adams!
- Loved the place and environment! Friendly staff and dog friendly space! Good price and in the hearth of the Central Park!
- Good that they take credit cards. If you have kids, ask for the kids menu too. Simple stuff for them
- Yummy sangria friendly staff
- Awesome place dog friendly, good beer & sangria and great service
- 361 steps to the nearest toilet!! there's gotta be a better solution?
- Try a Cold Drink, Draft or Cocktails in our new Adirondack Chairs.
- Manager Mike has made changes, New Assistant Manager Glen joins the team. Service is getting better, food always good, check out our new table cloths, umbrellas and fun bar area coming soon, June 2013
- Love this place! Perfect to sit with the dogs and enjoy a snack while watching the awesome skyline!
- Worst service ever. It's one of those places where you could walk away and they probably wouldn't even noticed b/c they haven't checked in on you for 30 minutes.
- Yummy chopped salad; suggest getting the dressing on the side.
- Fantastic place to kick back, watch a baseball game, have a bite to eat and enjoy a nice day in the Park.