Bagels, Deli / Bodega
- Where can you go for a good lox platter with a bagel? Harriet & Bob's Bagel Cove in Aventura has your choice of lox or nova ($10.99) appetizer platter, served with sliced onions and tomatoes.
- Best breakfast place. Bagel Nova is perfect!
- where locals get their bagel fix
- good deli food and good breakfasts
- Best chocolate rugelach in the world!?!
- Monsters of the Cove
- For a true New York deli experience in Miami-Dade County, visit Harriet and Bob's Bagel Cove in Aventura.
- Closest thing to a NY bagel in Miami
- Best bagels in FL!! Try the tongue sandwich or sliced tongue on a platter!!
- Good bagels, but they play games with you when using credit cards like telling you no Amex when they clearly accept it or telling you the credit card machine is not working.
- Here's some tunes while you get your bagel on: http://m.soundcloud.com/djcnc/girlsjustwannahavefunthemixpeg
- Love this place for homemade Jewish cuisine - www.miamiculibarytours.com
- Always love the place. Nice comfortable old Miami crowd. Dont worry about chic. Not here!
- Best bagel in Miami!
- The rugalah is to die for...and the chopped liver is like damn! True Jew food for this JAP.
- Israeli eggs Benedict is awesome
- Always good and busy
- try the rugaleh
- Best bagels ever!!!! Love the food !
- One of the best New York style Jewish Delis around. Best bagels, great nova and all the fixings.