Coffee Shop, Tea Room
1500 E Passyunk Ave (at Dickinson St.)
Philadelphia, PA 19147
- BYOSomethingthatholdsacoffeebeverage...$1.00 off your purchase.
- One of the best coffee shops in the city though lately it seems they've taken to hiring snotty baristas.
- Everybody has an iBook. If you don't, you're not welcome here.
- they were too punk rock to serve me after standing at the counter a good 5 mins, so I went down the block to black n brew.
- Get the #5 smoothie - banana, peanut butter, milk, yogurt (vegan optional) = YUM
- Smoothies are good, baristas are whatever
- Great smoothies, over priced wait for the guy to wait on you because the Asian/American Barista is just plain rude and always forgets the protein you asked for I guess because she's better than you !
- Great coffee and v friendly baristas/servers. I go whenever I have money to spend . Highlights: homemade jam on bagels, awesome sandwiches, and delicious smoothies and juices.
- Try the Chai smoothie!! (with the real yogurt not the vegan junk)
- They serve coffee in beer glasses. Made of glass. Which quickly become too hot to touch when filled with hot coffee. Kinda dumb
- Try the sweet white van, black tea, vanilla, soymilk. Takes a little bit longer but it's worth it!
- Vegan soft serve!
- Get the whitefish salad with cream cheese and tomato on a poppy seed bagel, along with an iced tea (w/ lemon)
- Great place to hangout with your laptop and get some work done with their free WiFi
- Place seems fine enough. Dont love that its cash only.
- Dark coffee, delicious bagel sandwiches and great music makes for an unbeatable local cafe
- Get the peanut butter smoothie. Wifi, outlets, cozy place to work.
- Excellent Carmel Latte & Baguette with butter
- One of the most expensive cup of coffee I've encountered outside Center City... $3.50 for a 16oz and it's not local or fair trade.
- vegan soft serve! The only place in town I've seen it