北京西路1124号 | 1124 Beijing Rd. W. (近陕西北路 | at Shaanxi Rd. N.)
+86 21 6266 6646
- The house made tofu (42RMB) at Awana could convert even the most ardent bean curd skeptic. Made fresh every day in-house, the golden brown blocks have a delicate exterior and a silken interior.
- The best part of the meal was the water. Everything else was just awful...
- Try the "piggy and bessy" with salt fish fried rice. So damn good. Wifi: 62666646
- Warm Beer, no more starters, no more salads, no more crab.... Who are you kidding? And work on that service attitude please!
- Cheap lunch option
- WIFI PW 62666646
- Awana offers a mighty fine laksa. Try the seafood laksa (42RMB), a bowl packed with textures, and the signature fried chicken (48RMB) which comes with a vibrant spice and garlic maxiang jiang sauce.
- The curry puff is very good though - when it is warm :-) ! This should be one of the item u order !
- The food is really average standard ... It is not bad ... But not something I will crave for in a long time ... Service is pretty good though
- Thursday is the day for lunch set with seafood laksa
- Food here is not authentic Malaysian. Only good thing I have tried here so far is their signature fried chicken. So not the place to go if looking for authentic Malaysian or singaporean cuisine.
- If u are ordering the hainanese chicken rice make sure u ask them not to drizzle olive oil on the chicken! Too weird!
- The vegetable curry and fried tofu are great, the seafood laksa was less good then expected based on the positive reviews. Jasmine rice was too mushy. Service very attentive.