Gastropub, Beer Garden
- Lovely weekend vibe, friendly staff, and deliciously large portions of good. Great place to spend a lazy Saturday afternoon.
- Very average roast. Insipid in fact.
- Non alcoholic Atrawberty Daquoris are lush... But then again, if I were drinking I would be drinkimg an ice cold beer. But I'm not. Damn. Well I hope you have an amazing beer!!!!!!
- Check out the sticky toffee pudding
- Excellent service, delicious food. Fillet steak is fantastic, especially at half the price with a tastecard. Lovely garden. Avoid on Friday & Saturday nights
- A pub of incredible proportions, The Avalon has a vast dining area, a generously proportioned bar, and a beer garden so large you could play hide and seek in it.
- Check out the huge secret beer garden at the back
- Delicious food (get the pie ). Nice atmosphere. Good crowd
- Best roast I've ever had. Pork belly is incredible. For 15 quid it's worth every penny
- Upstairs dining room is uber cute! The food portions were generous and the quality outstanding!
- The quinoa salad is very nice!
- Really big pub, good for a drink. Food is hit and miss, as is the service. Nice atmosphere though.
- Location, that's pretty much it if you're veggie...
- Lovely family-friendly pub in between Clapham South and Balham. The best Sunday chicken roast I've ever had!
- Dining room is pretty elegant for a gastro pub with its massive chandeliers. Beef short rib was excellent and recommended.
- Sunday roasts here are pretty good, busy but great for groups. Be careful ordering a set menu as they can skimp.
- Food is good when on taste card. Not a bad spot for a drink with friends when in the area. Can get busy!
- Good food and drink, the Monday night pub quiz is brilliant though!
- Absolutely disgusted that the disabled toilet / baby change has no lock. Ok if changing a nappy but if I was someone who needed to use the disabled toilet, what the hell am I supposed to do?!
- Sunday roast came with cold roast potatoes... Sacrilege. Avoid.