Auntie Sweet (甜姨姨私房甜品)
13 Tsing Fung St
+852 2508 6962
- "our favorite: super-rich black-sesame ice cream." T+L April 2013
- The place is quite full most of the time and the desserts are just average. The shop is filled with durian smell so if you can't take it then you should avoid this place.
- First and last time to here.
- Boisterous families head here for terrific tong shui (sweet Cantonese soups & custards), durian-and-tofu pudding, & super-rich black-sesame ice cream. More places to eat like a local: tandl.me/12ufz7c
- MOAR CLASSIC MANGO DESSERTS
- Rich dessert offering. Highly recommended.
- Came here for the mango trio, planning to come back for the homemade ice creams
- Coconut paradise ("") is very small and not that great
- If you can get over the stuffiness of the shop, it's got good "ahballing" desserts.
- Durian tau foo fa is excellent. It's not just durian on top of tau fu da, the tau fu fa has durian taste too.
- TVB Actor Moses Chan's dessert shop not only has exploding flavours coming from mouth-watering treats but also a gallery of TVB dramas that have been shot there. Do not expect fancy seating!
- Excellent unique gets crowded on Friday night
- The seseme dessert was great! This place gets crowded after 8~9pm. Strong smell of durian inside store so beware
- Durian tofu pudding is every thing!! Instead of simply putting some@on top of the pudding, they layer the pudding with a generous amount of durian!
- stick with the desserts and not the pork bun
- They have an English menu and English speaking staff :)
- For durian lovers: try the durian tofu pudding
- If you haven't tried durian before, try to avoid desserts that have it. The smell will stay with you for quite a long time.
- Durian desserts are really delicious
- Excellent desert place, would of course recommend the classic mango sago! Yummy!