Arm's Reach Bistro
$ $ $ $
4390 Gallant Ave Unit 107c
North Vancouver, BC V7G 1L2
- Have the Brie and sundried tomatoes. It'll change your life.
- Baked spaghetti and CBC are the best comfort foods - everything here is great (that's why I'm the Mayor...
- Great food + excellent service + gorgeous view = blissful harmony
- Beef carpaccio. To die for!
- Great location, friendly service! Recommended
- Warm bread is delicious while waiting for food!! Also, when sitting outside the blankets are great!
- Yummy B.L.T.A.C
- Great crab cakes and calamari
- They make their icecream in-house!
- Beef carpaccio is tasty. Also duck confit pappardelle w/ hunter sauce will have u soaking the sauce up w/ the fresh bread they give. Yum. Duck leg w/ white bean cassoulet is meh but breast is good.
- The best place to have lunch at Deep Cove.
- Best soups I've ever had! Try the seafood fennel chowder, or the white bean! Mm mmmm
- Best patio In north van
- Try the cilantro lime mussels!
- Make sure to get a 12oz beer; 16oz is nearly 2x as much (and they bring it by default). Mussels are fantastic!
- Wed pasta and pint specusl
- Try a Main st Pilsner is light & refreshing. It is a must try!
- Weekend Brunch starts at 11. Try the Weekend Benny for $9 - it is delicious.
- The mussels are fresh daily, simply great.