Frankfurt am Main, Hessen 60313
+49 69 92039950
- Ein kstliches Men ,ganz leckere Gnsebrust und Schenkel ,Rotkrsut hat geschmeckt wie bei Muttern
- Excellent seafood. Try the aubergine and goat cheese paste as appetizer and the sorbet variation as dessert. Moussaka is also good obviously
- EXCELLENT seafood!
- Pretty good greek cuisine, not very spacey, friendly staff
- slow slow slow very slow service!
- Great food, great place! And please visit the other greek place own by the same owner: Alexis Sorbas!
- Calamari grill is great
- Traditional greek restaurant with out of the ordinary Dakos!
- Zur Weihnachtszeit (unter der Woche, abends) gefllt bis zum letzten Platz, eingeschrnktes Men (kein Wunder: Tisch fr 12) aber dafr sehr gut organisiert, sehr leckeres Essen, und gemtlich.
- My favourite Greek restaurant in Frankfurt - food is very delicious and service is perfect; this place fits for every occasion!
- Delicious, waiters are very friendly
- Hazr menler den 2 Harika. Ayrca spanakl pilav muhteem. Levrek zgara kesinlikle yenmeli. Jumno karidesler taze ok lezzetli. Yemek sonu gelen Trk kahvesi dama zirve tar. Fiyatlar makul
- Great food and nice staff.A variation of Greek appetizer is tasty and do try the seafood here which is very fresh
- Griechische Kche und Mittagsmens im hellen Restaurant mit hohen Decken, schwarzen Sulen und Auenpltzen.
- One of the best restaurants I've ever had, I extremely recommend it.
- Great! Good quality, fresh ingredients, good portions, friendly faces, nice waiters, good atmosphere!
- Great food and service. We loved the greek salad and souvlaki.
- Yemekleri ve atmosferi ok gzel ama azck tuzlu stne garsonlar ok ilgili fakat para st getirmekte ayn ilgi yok oluyor
- The food was great but the best part was the service. Our waiter Joseph was very nice along the night and we were really delighted with his warmness and savoir faire.Best regards from Barcelona!
- Delicious food! The best greek in Frankfurt