Anna Maya (尔苑咖啡厅)
Vegetarian / Vegan, Café
3 Taojiang Rd | 3 Taojiang Rd (Hengshan Rd | 衡山路)
Xuhui, 上海市 200031
+86 21 6433 4602
- Avocado beet root a must try!
- They serve organic food here!
- Ignore Nils... Fab food, fab service, lovely environs: and this comes from a meat eater!
- Staff serves then hovers demanding the bill. Thought this quiet place might treat its customers with a little more respect in this regard.
- still haven't eaten here because the service is appalling. you walk in and they disappear.
- Vegan Mango Crumble.. Well, it's not my type. But I liked the grapefruit ice juice. You will see what is Slow food.
- It's all vegan.
- Fig cake!!!
- Get the RMB128 dinner set. Especially love the Pumpkin Pure as a starter, Hummus with Tofu, Roasted veggie gratine, finishing off with Tofu Chocolate cake. Yumzzzz
- Yummy food, relaxing environment, though a little pricy considering the portion sizes.
- Worst vegetarian food I've had in Shanghai so far.
- Nice vegetarian cafe in the French Concession.
- This restaurant is long gone. Currently occupied by Abbey Road. Please mark it as closed.