- Situated right on the beach, it's a really nice dining experience. I really enjoyed the Lobster Pot Pie with Truffle Crust. Read all about my visit on WinstonWanders below!
- While it's difficult to stray from the many seafood options while staring at the ocean, the jerk chicken is the best thing on the menu.
- Good news is this place is beautiful and the service is very good as the island goes. Bad news is the food - it was insultingly bad for the price, and would not have been good for half that.
- The five course tasting menu is exquisite. Watermelon salad with shrimp, beet consomm and angel hair with bay scallops were wonderful.
- Not the best place where to eat on the island. For example at the italian restaurant "Bella Luna" you can eat much better.