- Bring wine with you. Portions are big)
- Really nice Persian food, bring your own wine.
- N26 on the menu lamb is just amazing
- Saturday daily special is to die for Baghali Polo .. Great Kabab and very good value for money .. Highly recommended while in London .. Go on Saturdays ..
- Amazing chelo kebab koobideh! My friend, who had never eaten Persian food prior to coming here, fell in love with the cuisine thanks to this place!
- Bring your own wine!
- Cozy Iranian restaurant. The lamp skewers are very good, the home made flatbread is amazing! Lovely service, we'll be back!
- Really nice food! Also you can bring your own wine. Good price
- plus the "real thing" vibe in the environment
- Best Iranian food in London
- Bread is the only good thing here
- Service may be a bit slow or they may forget about you, even if quiet! The food is good, but nothing special.
- Delicious koobideh! Large portions :)
- Everything here is delicious, but what I love most is the khubez "bread".. It's thin, crispy, with the perfect texture & crunch that goes well with my other favourite, kashk bazenjan
- Wonderful Iranian cuisine and very friendly. Recommended.
- Great food, nice atmosphere! Highly recommended!
- Tasty bread. Huge mains portion. I would recommend Daily Special dishes.