$ $ $ $
- One of my favorite LA restaurants. Tanino Drago does it again.
- If you're looking for lunch in Beverly Hills that's not overrated/overpriced, sit @the bar & take advantage of the awesome lunch special. Portions are light, daily specials yummy, & it comes out FAST!
- The beef carpaccio is delicious! And try the cucumber cocktail. Yum.
- Wifi password: viaalloro301
- If you're looking for lunch in Beverly Hills not overrated/overpriced, sit @the bar & take advantage of the awesome lunch special. daily specials delicous , & it comes out FAST! Norman Brodeur
- The burrata is always a favorite.
- Best real Italian food In Beverly Hills.
- The lamb chops is a must!
- Average place with a menu that belongs to 2004, not 2018. Vitello tonato, ceasars salad, pasta, risotto, all average. Only the truffle pizza was good. Its just there to serve the scene. Its a no.
- Service is great, turkey meatballs are dope.
- The burrata is amaze
- Take me back to this restaurant
- service kinda sucks but food is good
- Good food, big portions. Good tiramisu.
- 4 cheeses pizza
- Nice outdoor seating and food is good. But if looking for great food, I tend to go Il Pastaio or E. Baldi. Lots of great restaurant in the neighbour.
- The food is good but not the best. Feels more generic and very overpriced.
- Most comfortable chairs I've sat in at a restaurant
- Best Restaurant in LA! Amazing atmosphere, tasty food, friendly staff! Enjoy