Middle Eastern, Falafel
4139 University Way NE (at 42nd)
Seattle, WA 98105
- Lamb+Beef Gyro : That is all. Don't talk - just eat.
- Best lamb & beef gyro! And they make them big!
- The mazzat is good, also the falafel.
- Number 9 - $6 for a super gyro
- got a regular gyro. best gyro i've ever eaten.
- Their gyros are amazing. There are hints of yellow curry which is something I'm not accustomed to in a gyros but it's delicious.
- Service is slow but worth the wait. Get jumbo for more delicious meat.
- Use the numbers next to each order. The register worker doesn't understand English very well.
- Awesome falafel. Love the za'atar spice. Cheap, filling, and tasty.
- Really cheap gyros for only $5.50 but the meat is too salty and dry
- It's no longer cash only!
- William Belickis, chef of Mistral Kitchen, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Mixed appetizer plate.
- #20 might tide you over if you're craving the original halal guys at NYC.
- One of the best late night spots to grab a Gyro!
- Simply a good gyro, their rice is also good. You'll get cravings.
- Adding feta is 1 dollar. Cash only
- Best gyro in seattle. Not the bullshit patties you see at some places.
- The combo #9 is where its at. Also, get the baklava, for deliciousness.
- Get the Greek fries!
- Stay up late, get stoned, and eat a Gyro.