Agave Mexico Bistro & Tequila House
- Get the house for quantity, the Coin style for quality
- order the Molcajete a la Mexicana.
- No chips and salsa for free like most places. :(
- If you want a real mexican "michelada" you should come!
- Order guacamole! They make it right in front of you!
- Try the Molcajete Cancun for a delicious fish and shrimp dish. Mmmm....
- Daily Camera restaurant review: http://ow.ly/10hOx "When on its game, Agave can provide Mexican like you've not had it before"
- Very generous portions!
- Nice food but slow slow service for lunch.
- Don't waste your time by going here. Terrible service, terrible management, terrible experience all around.
- Great service. Food was pretty good.
- Pretty slow service
- Table side Guac is a must (like everyone says) but don't miss their sopapillas... Divine.
- Shredded beef tacos are delicious!
- Try the delicious margarita specials!
- Be careful... The waiter added a 20% tip to our bill for a party of four.
- Great food but poor service...
- House made (table side) guacamole. Nuff said.
- Tacos al pastor Every. Single. Time.
- El Trio - three meats of yumminess. Good non-carb meal.