Bistro, Café, Breakfast
491 Yuyuan Rd. (Wulumuqi Rd.)
+86 21 6241 3233
- Today all the waiters are on acid
- Wifi password 62413233
- It is a good place for weekend brunch, and their homemade bread is another good opt.
- Pleasantly surprised by the typical Western breakfasts here. Interesting fresh-pressed juice options, but as someone else said: go to Seesaw if you want the good coffee!
- 20 RMB ham & egg sandwith + coffee. Breakfast deal with little damage to your wallet..
- Gets crowded on the weekends after noon. There is also an upstairs. Pizza is decent as well.
- Always busy especially on weekends brunch. Tastes good and good volume.
- Brunch is good!
- Home made bread 20% off after 6pm, or buy 3 and get 1 free.
- Halfway decent American-style breakfasts. Great bacon, but it's hard to screw that up. Coffee was OK. Service was pretty standard for China.
- Omelets are good!
- Service is asssssss slow. Conversations are easy to overhear. However ambiance is one notch higher than mr. Pancake. Skip the coffee here and go next door to seesaw for the real stuff.
- Service is really slow...
- Better than most bakeries for takeaway bread and pastries. The baguette is especially good for Shanghai.
- The perfect place for brunch! Spanish omelette is amazing. Wi-FI ILOVEAEKITCHEN
- Service is too slow from taking orders to servings. Not enough staffs in the house.
- Inexpensive place. Breakfast steak, french toast , pancake are decent. The waiters are slow tho.
- Unlike crowded weekend afternoon, this place is perfect choice for a quiet and relax dinner. Also recommend their breakfast express and brunch set (avail till 5pm)
- WIFI pass (Aug 2014): ILOVEAEKITCHEN
- Th et Caf volont, a va de soi ! Bacon, uf, gauffre, salade prenez ce quil vous plat, vous vous en sortirez le ventre plein et le porte-monnaie se portera bien aussi.