900 Wall Restaurant & Bar
New American, American
$ $ $
- Splurge on a $2000 bottle of 2001 Domaine de la Romane-Conti La Tche. For fun.
- The 900 Wall burger at happy hour may be the best in town.
- Seriously. Get the duck confit. We had 4 different entrees & it blew the others away.
- Happy hour! Portabello sandwich is incredibly yummy!
- The prosciutto and truffle oil pizza here is beyond amazing!
- nice improved interior decor. that's it.
- Say what's up to Eric!... he's the coolest. Try mentally sparing
- Happy Hour from 3-6, not only that if you checkin on Foursquare you get a free pepperoni pizza when you order a Rainier on draft!
- Best beverage program in Bend, hands down. Bend is a bit short on decent wine lists, but 900 Wall delivers. Staff is fantastic, food as good as it gets here. Also, cocktails. Kick ass cocktails.
- Great wine & port choices
- Carpaccio is to die for!
- Small plates to share.
- Beef Carpaccio is enough to make me want to come here again and again...
- The service and the food was great!
- Prime rib special on Friday and Saturday is really tasty. Comes with a few sides as well, with my personal favorite - their green beans.
- Try the beet snapper! It's a beets-based Bloody Mary and possibly the best cocktail in town. Delicious!
- Holy shit! Get the Risotto!!!
- Try the Beignets With Chocolate & Raspberry And Vanilla Sauces
- Try the Carlton Farms Pork Chop - The pork chop was lovely, and the butter-braised radishes were a totally new experience for me, as was the creamy polenta.
- Try the carpaccio - Lovely sliced beef, salt packed capers, pecorino and arugula. The crisps were amazing too!