Tesco Penang (1-G-11 Lbh Tunku Kudin 1)
Gelugor, Pulau Pinang 11700
+60 13-465 9078
- Wtf, noodle portion is now lesser than half of what they had last time, tis is my last time here, 600cc can go fly kite, wtf....
- The beef noodles is perfect for lunch
- Food is nice but the portion very small and expensive
- food is nice, but service very slow.
- Their pearls havent been chewy enough like those in Tealive for years but the new waitress claimed theres a client keep coming for their pearls.
- Taiwan sausage rice taste not bad but less ingredient and not worth for value
- The Zha Jiang Noodle is good and big portion. Pearl milk tea is also good. However,the price range is slightly higher.
- No longer good and affordable.
- Service bad.. food ok.. price expensive.. no next time
- Steep price, as always... but the beef noodle is quite good.
- Zhar Jiang mee, Dan2 mee n beef noodle are nice
- Don't try, definitely will regret >.<
- Food not nice n fresh. The worst thing is the price.. expensive.. last time cook was Chinese, now all indon or Myanmar ppl cooking.. disappointed!!!
- The food is bad, not prepared with passion. Pearl taste hard and with floury taste at the middle, and green tea taste like sugar water.
- The beef noodle is awesome
- Beef Noodle or rice is good too!
- Original Beef Noodle Soup is nice!!!
- Trademark taiwan beef noodles. The beef is so tender. Try it!