+86 10 6616 0335
- was here once, old building with three floors, not great.
- One of Beijing's Hidden Gems, housed in a 111 year old building that used to be a dormitory for Catholic missionaries to the Xishiku Catholic church 3 mins walk away.
- Pasta wasnt that good. However, the space is fine for working or reading a book.
- Cozy and beautiful place. Good decor with lots of books and nice furniture. You can even take a nap. The coffee is good.
- I recommend the pasta, and the poutine isn't terrible for being Beijing, but it's certainly lacking cheese.
- Poutin was not that good. Only a little bit of cheese, a spoon or 2 of gravy, & thick fries. Poutin should be full of cheese, drowned in gravy and thin fries. But the service here is FANTASTIC!
- Not easy to find this place, it's an old building belongs to the church,2nd floor is great with a lot books, sofa is cozy and comfortable,
- My favorite place for an undisturbed evening.
- Like cheese cake and cappuccino very much
- A lot memories stored there
- Amazing!! U have to try the poutine here!!
- A true gem of a cafe in Xicheng.
- Gorgeously restored western stlye building, original wooden floors and an amazing layout.Features Kicking Horse coffees from Canada, and poutine.