163 Vietnamese Sandwiches & Bubble Tea
Vietnamese, Sandwiches, Bubble Tea
66 Harrison Ave (between Oxford Pl & Beach St)
Boston, MA 02111
- best banh mi in city
- Mock Meat (duck/chicken/etc) sandwiches. Sometimes they put chillies and it can get spicy!
- Try the avocado shake, with or without bubbles.
- Love their Taro Bubble tea!
- The barbeque chicken sandwich is a steal.. superb flavor for under 4 bucks.
- Bbq beef banh mi
- One of the best spot for Banh Mis in Boston. Tiny though so you'll have to take it to go
- Ready made Vietnamnese meals to go and Banh Mi
- Vegetarian chicken sandwich came by default with no hot sauce or chilies. Will ask for it next time. No mayo either - would be better with...
- Frag a yummy Vietnamese sandwich and head to the park. Amazingly delish
- chicken sandwich with cucumbers, pickled carrots, daikon, onions, chili peppers and cilantro to accompany your tapioca treat.
- Bbq beef sandwich is now $3.25 but still delicious and worth it. don't go too late; bread is always the first to run out there
- vegeterian duck ? Oh so good.
- This is Chinatown's best-kept secret. I'm subsisting on their delicious chicken & sticky rice for life!! :-)
- BBQ Chicken With Sticky Rice is cheap ($2.75) and delicious! Jackfruit shake, to die for. YUM. Cheap & cheerful! :-)
- BBQ beef sandwich is $2 + so good. used to be my M! vice.
- Get a barbecue beef sandwich, no hot peppers, and a bottle of Orangina. $5 + five minute walk = picnic on the Common!
- get a vietnamese coffee and bahn mi and enjoy them outdoors.
- The lemongrass chicken rice plate is delicious and a great deal.