Portuguese Grilled Fish (Ikan Panggang Portugis Istimewa)
Seafood, Chinese, Asian
$ $ $
Hong Leong Bank (Off Petaling St.)
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 50000
+60 19-315 9448
- Located at Petaling Street, perempatan jalan sebelah kiri, belakangnya yg jual Air Mata Kucing. Must try their Stingray spicy, and Sotong mixed with Lala (clam), the best!
- I think only the grilled fish is alright. Others take it at your own risk!
- The gravy taste great. But portion was small.
- Malaccan Portuguese style charcoal grilled stingray in shrimp and lady's finger sauce . One silver foil parcel costs <$15 .Eat with white rice. Order sugarcane juice. Not very spicy nowadays.
- Is my favorite food
- Famous grilled fish (somewhat hidden) in the middle of Petaling Street. Fish & grazy is baked in tinfoil on charcoal fire. Spicy & AWESOME.
- Best xiu yu ever!
- Hot & Very Spicy
- Best Ikan bakar
- try the grill fish! its one of my favour!
- Located behind the famous herbal tea stall, on the alley of the Hong Leong Bank. Look for black/white tables. The red tables belong to other stalls, can't sit there unless you order their noodles.
- Sos overcook! Squid overcook! Long bean overcook! Worst taste.. ><
- Ikan Bakar is the best to try.
- The food is not only legendary but the owner is honest and his workers are so honest .Dropped a wallet here but was returned intact after making phone calls to us. Thank you very much . Very grateful
- The grilled fish not so delicious anymore.
- Still got it after so many years in action. Place is better and not as hot and dads as last time. Thumbs up.
- Fish/seafood on banana leaf with spicy sauce wrap in aluminium foil for grilling...can choose spicy, med spicy or less spicy sauce... .recommended squid or telapia in med spicy sauce
- Not as strong spice and as hot as last time.
- Get rude service when we told them fish not cooked. Waste money and food.
- Overrated -.-