$ $ $
- Michelin-starred restaurant tucked into The Dylan hotel perfect for expense-account dinners with colleagues.
- Simply amazing: great location, excellent service, superb food!
- Fantastic place to have dinner.
- The service is impeccable. The wine is also excellent. Most of the dishes were creative and delicious. If I went back, Id order two portions of the wagyuu beef. It was that good.
- Great vegetarian dishes. Wine was superb. Although I'm not a connoisseur this was good wine. Great service and good atmosphere.
- The food was good, but just not creative and not worth value for money. Great wine selection though.
- . , 9.
- Amazing food and service. Not only what you'd expect but they go the extra mile. I would love to come back!
- A good wine list and great service.
- Un lujoso restaurante, de exquisita comida y magnfico ambiente. Seguramente fue lo mejor de mi fin de semana en Amsterdam...
- Geglaceerde zonnevis met spitskool, rauwe amandelen en bloedworst in jus van gerookte paling. Wow!
- Heerlijk eten, goede bediening, bijzondere omgeving. Aanrader!
- To expensive for 1star and what you get . Pairing wine at 85eur was very acid and almost 75% Spanish. There's very good red Spanish wine but in white I still have my doubt. Take a bottle
- To expensive for 1star and what you get . Pairing wine at 85eur was very acid and almost 75% Spanish. There's very good red Spanish wine but in white I still have my doubt.
- To expensive for 1star and what you get .
- Awesome food, service and great wines.