Restaurant 1915 And Blue Roof Tapas Bar
Stony Point, NY
- Beautiful restaurant, but horrible service!!!
- Piano night was a lot of fun!!! Great service!
- Great views of the water. Delicious filet mignon and shirt ribs!
- Food is good, the patio view is beautiful, but the service is very slow, took us 2 hrs for a normal dinner
- The food is out of this world. Fresh directly from local farms. The staff is friendly as well.
- Great time celebrating a birthday here. The fireplace is huge and the food and service was solid.
- Go for deck outdoor seating. Decent food and drink options just keep expectations reasonable
- Updated lodge design w/ relaxed ambiance & views of Hessian Lake from 2nd flr. Best seats on outside deck but req (subpar) food order. Go w/ drinks + 1 tapa. Tasteless Arancini+salty, inedible clams.
- kids burger with potato chips
- banh mi burger with french fries
- greek yogurt parfait with berries and homemade granola was delicious
- The food was ok, but we really enjoyed the overall atmosphere of the restaurant. Its beautiful.