Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel
- Hit the Mixx Lounge, who teamed w/ NY's Blue Ribbon to craft a collab'd menu boasting deliciousness like bbq pork sliders and a grilled cheese panini w/ farmhouse cheddar/fontina/taleggio.
- Get breakfast around the corner at New World Cafe (8th & I). $3.19 Ham Egg & Cheese, omelettes, pastries and tons more
- Awesome Loop hole: If you Login to the free wifi in the lobby on your iPhone, then connect to the guestroom wifi in your room (which usually costs), you won't need to login again, so it's free! Boom!
- WiFi is fine in lobby and common areas, but you have to pay to play in guest rooms. Boo.
- Three block walk from metro-chinatown
- Not as nice as the name implied.
- You have to pay for Wifi in the guest rooms, but it's free in the lobby.
- Free wifi is in the lobby only it is 13 dollars per 24 hours in your room.
- Decent hotel; standard Marriott room, somewhat smallish. Very sheik lobby, great location
- ABSOLUTELY THE BEST PLACE to stay if you must ride out THE blizzard of the Century aka "Snowmageddeon 2010!" THIS hotel Staff is the BEST I've encountered across the US for past three years....!
- No wifi in this vault-like conf room in the basement!
- Sleek, Stylish, Safe! Ate at the bar - food YUMMY!! There are a few pvt areas (so you can see them, but they can't see you. Great security and super friendly staff. Next to Convention Center-Awesome
- Welcome to Renaissance Hotels! For some great local finds from restaurants to shops to more visit us on www.renhotels.com. Live Life to Discover.
- We're streaming the acclaimed documentary, "Pray the Devil Back to Hell" tonight at 7:30 p.m. EST LIVE from the Renaissance Hotel! Watch online & chat:
- Already here for the Table of Brotherhood Tour? Follow @chevrolet and use the hashtag #ChevyMLK to join the conversation on the legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- If you are here for ASAE conference, find someone with Avectra and ask about MemberFuse, collaboration for member organizations!
- The ATM in the basement store has a much lower fee than the lobby ATM.
- President grill :-)
- Great rooms, great staff, great location. Sign above one of the entrances reads: "Through these doors walk the worlds most courteous employees." And so far, seems like they are right.
- Beautiful lobby, nice room, timely room service .