Reid State Park
Georgetown, ME 04548
- Beautiful day
- Two beautiful beaches; new bathhouse; bring suncreen and bug goop; get your free Parks Passport!
- Had the entire beach to ourselves labor day weekend
- Such a beautiful place, BUT beware of horse flies. They're all around and ruthless.
- Beautiful beach and rocks
- Very nice and clean beach! Loved our day there
- Very scenic unspoiled beach that has a lot of features to explore
- Beautiful and rocky.
- Amazingly gorgeous beach, go to the one on the right and explore the tidal river too
- Beautiful beaches, and never crowded. open all year.