Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk
Rehoboth Ave (at Boardwalk)
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
- People watching heaven!
- GreenMan Juice Bar is the destination for all-natural, guilt-free boardwalk noshes like the Bellydancer wrap (curried couscous with chickpeas, tofu, carrot, raisins, green onion, and yogurt).
- You can't go to the DE beaches without a stop at the Rehobeth Boardwalk for some Dolle's Saltwater Taffy.
- for a great evening walk
- Don't be that guy and feed the seagulls
- Don't feed the seagulls with the rest of your Beach Fries. Their hearts can't take that much saturated fat.
- Wear a 'Cool Story Bro' T-Shirt and be king of the boardwalk!
- Well parking sure sucks here.
- Amazing people watching, just sit on a bench for 5 minutes
- You're better off doing the daily parking vs. Meters (unless you find a parkmobile meter) parking office on Lake or Rehoboth Ave,$13 daily parking vs $30 ticket & they keep coming, max 3 b4 tow.
- Fall great time no crowds
- Great place to people watch if you like to people watch like me. So many interesting people around. Great place especially in the summer!
- Most definitely high grade people watching. Check out Obie's for decent snack food and drinks. Or try Whiskey Jacks for some drinks with serious people watching.
- Home away from home
- Make sure to check out funland, tuns of great rides have been there for generations. Ice cream store is good too with flavors such as beer and booger.
- ....just a fabulous place to grow up !!!!!
- clean and well maintained. family friendly. many arcades, souvenir stores and eateries. boardwalk french fries make good snack.
- Vinegar fries are yucky lol
- People watching!!!!!!!
- Wear comfy shoes, ppl watch, and stop by the firehouse to buy a cool tshirt and see the beautiful firetrucks!