Regal Fenway & RPX
Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Watch movies!
- Take a nap while your girlfriend stays awake for a chick flick.
- Pick up tickets from the GSU Information Mavens for $6.50 before heading to the theater. Just present your Terrier Card.
- They offer student tickets for $8.75 instead of the standard $10.75 when you show your school ID!
- Take a MBTA Green line D train to the Fenway stop and walk around the block.
- Head to the Yard House before the movie for a great date night combo.
- One of the regular theaters in Boston area for MET Live in HD movie. Have your parking ticket validated at the customer service and you'll get a discount parking rate just $4 within 3 hours.
- Theater 13 is now an "RPX" theater - Leather seats, better sound, less crowds. Worth the extra $$ if you like great sound and avoiding crowds
- Play the Dance Dance Revolution machine in the arcade. Such a blast!
- $6 parking in the lot across the street, under Chipotle after 6pm
- RPX theater is definitely worth the extra few bucks! Awesome seats!
- Kicking back in a recliner with a beer is the only way to see movies.
- Very comfortable seats, and the largest basket of popcorn you can refill as many times, as you want
- Flash a student ID for a discount!
- Free box of dots or swedish fish if you buy two movie tickets in a week!
- Check out Dolby Atmos in theatre 13, if the movie is mixed in Atmos it's like a whole new world.
- Spider man 3dx is the bomb! U will love it!
- Good comfy seats
- Room 13 is a little pricier, but the best theater room that I have ever been to! HUGE screen, extremely comfortable seats.
- Watch a movie!