American, Southern / Soul
940 S Florida Ave
Lakeland, FL 33803
- How about a slice of pie a la mode? A Lakeland mainstay, known for their handmade pies. Just like grandma used to make. Pure goodness.
- Even if you are stuffed you can't leave without getting some awesome pie.
- I always feel at home at Reececliff.
- Try the Pie
- Eat the cherry pie its the best in lakeland and try the triple crown burger its to die for
- Yum egg custard pie or sweet potato pie
- Eat The Cherry Pie! Its The Best In Lakeland
- Since your close check out www.buylakelandhome.com and contact me for a lunch to sit and chat about real estate.
- Haven't had one bad thing from Reececliff!!! Honey Chicken is worth the wait...and the Chopped Steak will make you write home to your Momma and cuss her out!!! #JustKidding
- If it has the word fried in front of it, eat it. If it has the word pie at the end of it, eat it. Also, everything else is good.
- Pretty average diner fare. My salad was warm potatoes were cold green beans were hot country fried steak was a Patty out of the freezer waitress was extremely overworked so service was slow.
- Everything is great!!
- Everything great home cooking
- Food is very tasty!
- Love their Belgian waffles- wish they offered fruit topping instead of faux maple syrup.
- Not the place to go if you're in your lunch break. 25 minutes to get our order. Barely had time to eat it. Gotta get back to work!
- Now that your done eating ... Look just across the street...DC's Sports Bar... Great happy hour and entertainment 7 days a week
- Apple pie ala Mode also Sirloin tips dinner
- Best pies ever!