Red Velvet Cupcakery
- Love these - cookies and cream is my fav!!
- the lemon cupcake with creamy coconut icing was to die for.
- Great icing but bland and dry cupcake. Not worth the $3 price tag.
- Love love love their vegan cupcakes!!!
- The bday cake (almond) is amazing!
- Everything is good and super awesome
- Peanut butter cupcake is so yummy
- Carrot-cake cupcakes are underrated.
- Who doesn't love cupcakes
- Very good red velvet cupcakes - called the "Southern Belle."
- Open until 10pm on Sunday. Try the vanilla been if you're not looking for something crazy! It's yummy.
- The Summertime cupcake is so refreshing and amazing!! It's definitely my go-to there (: Fave!!
- Not open till 11am
- The people here totally Rock! And the cupcakes are amazing too! Check their FB or Twitter feed for coupons and creative daily deals!
- Delicious cupcakes. Try them quickly!
- Try the Peanut Butter Cup cupcake. It's delish!
- Did you know they have a location in Qatar? We think that's amazing!
- The Sugarfree (or was is vegan?) Red Velvet is pretty good... but still not as good as the original Red Velvet...
- Edibles by Potbellys has bigger cupcakes, better flavours, and much moister cake for the same price. But if you're desperate these will do.
- It may be shutting down in the not too distant future. :(