Red Basil Thai Kitchen
32-47 Steinway St (btwn Broadway & 34th Ave)
Astoria, NY 11103
- Lunch special everyday for 6.95 and it includes a free appetizer. Plus the Thai tea is great!
- Red Basil is thus far my favorite restaurant.Whatever you try on the menu I guarantee it will be amazing. I've never been disappointed with anything I've tried here.
- Lots of vegetarian options. Cheap lunch specials. Fast delivery!
- Currently, this is the best Thai restaurant in Astoria (Broadway/Steinway) area. It rivals Three E (formerly Benjama's Taste of Thai). Green Curry, Duck Lad Prig, Pad Chinese Broccoli are all great!
- Great place! If you ever get delivery, it comes with a free dessert.
- This is one of my favorite Thai places in Astoria. The owners are so nice, and friendly. Try the mock duck red curry and the mock duck salad!
- They have some average run of the mill Thai food. Great for delivery.
- the lady that helped us at the counter was very kind and the food she recommended was excellent.
- Try the coconut milk based soups
- I've never had summer rolls that had so much iceberg lettuce and so little shrimp...
- Love the woon sen pad Thai! Why doesn't every Thai place make that?
- Service is exceptional. The waitresses are friendly and will make great recommendations.
- Since the bathroom is past the kitchen, you'll see how clean they keep all the cooking areas.
- Their mock duck Red Curry is fantastic!
- Food is just okay, had the pad thai and panang curry. The service is non existent. You almost feel bad for asking.
- Awesome and affordable lunch menu. Food is delicious. I enjoy the pad Thai a lot. You can either sit in or take out. Friendly staff.
- Really yummy! The restaurant itself is not cozy, cute or comfortable but if you are the kind of person that goes to a place for the food then you won't be disappointed. Very tasty and affordable!
- Pad Basil is spicy and flavorful - a bit too hot for my taste but I get it anyway because it is just so yummy! Everything here is so good.
- Ask for curry on crispy noodles. Not on menu. Excellent with massaman.
- Great food! I love their tea thai! Friendly place.