- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 Cup yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 1/8 Cup fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3/4 Pounds turkey tenderloin, such as Honeysuckle White or Shady Brook Farms turkey breast tenderloins
- 6 strips turkey bacon, such as Honeysuckle White or Shady Brook Farms Hardwood smoked turkey bacon
- 1/4 Cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Parsley, for garnish
Preheat charcoal or gas grill.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Cook onion and mushroom until softened, about 5 minutes.
Wrap each tenderloin with 3 strips of bacon; secure with toothpick.
Grill turkey for 5 minutes on each side.
Cover and grill for 10 more minutes or until no longer pink and
internal temperature reaches 170 degrees F.
Remove turkey; top with onions, mushrooms, and cheese.
Garnish with parsley.