Performing Arts, Bar, Nightclub
- Best dancing in town. Hands on. This is a user friendly fun groovin spot :)
- Home of the WXPFL third Thursday of every month!Lots of live cabaret style shows, incredible art and booze!!!
- come on any Sunday for Flammabe, but the 3day weekend ones are maybe the best thing in the universe
- Re-bar was featured in Cameron Crowe's film "Singles," set appropriately in Seattle. The outside looks considerably different from then, but still worth checking out.
- Best Time To Go: Sun late
- Cash only, unfortunately.
- Join Sylvia O'Stayformore the first Saturday of the month for Bacon Strip. Find your inner queen while eating tasty bacon.
- Flammable on Sunday. Ace house night.
- Mechanismus every 2nd Thursdays!
- Check out Flammable at Rebar, every Sunday night. This is the longest running house night in the nation. Going on 15 years strong.
- Prowling for PAWS burlesque benefit tonight & tomorrow! 7pm! The Friday night at 10 it's PORK, a hot man dance party & Saturday it's CHERRY, a hot womens night!
- Every other Monday is Collide-O-Scope! Amazing shorts starting at 7, with the main act at 8. Next is May 3rd.
- If Dina Martina is doing a show, make sure you get tickets in advance!
- Diiiiiiiive oh my
- They have a huge variety of entertainment--something for everyone
- make sure to checkout flammable...especially on holiday weekends
- Dina Martina shows are always fun!
- Small place, it usually gets pretty hot. They have some good DJs from time to time..,
- Burlesque tonight