888 W A St
Hayward, CA 94541
- Everything is good here! Waaayyyy better then crappy sushi house. Yummmmmm.
- the portions here are huge! order carefully!!
- Great family place for sushi. Food is good. Prices are reasonable.
- Nice place. Nice chef. If u sit at the sushi bar, he'll tell u jokes!lol! Good lunch bento box too! Sushi is fresh and portion reasonable!:) (2 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Best. Sushi. In. Town. (And all around for me)
- Tofu cheesecake!!! Mmmm!!!!
- I always have to get the Titanic roll! Awesome! The Sashimi platter is awesome too. Thanks Ray!
- It's not bad. Didn't live up to the hype though.
- Last day of business July 27, 2012:(
- NO MORE TOFU CHEESECAKE DISCONTINUED!!!!!' :'(
- Salmon teriyaki with vegetable tempura is awesome.
- HUGE portionseven the sashimi and nigiri are sliced thickand fresh, quality ingredients. Particularly pleased w/ the large number of vegetarian rolls since my brother's gone vegetarian!
- Huge portions! Ray's roll is my fave. Love the sweet potato in it!
- Ordered a Nayview Roll. It was great and very fresh!
- Passed this place up for 2 years...and I'm beating myself over the head for it..GREAT SUSHI & Service
- Grilled tuna steak is amazing!!
- Amazing quality and quantity!!! Plus ray is always fun to talk to!!!
- Large Hamachi Kama is enough to feed 6-7 people and is super good, albeit a bit expense ($35).
- Tuna was okay. Salmon was very fresh.
- Just don't eat here