Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Make sure you get the row with the railing so u can put your feet
- Bring your own candy ;)
- Make a stop at the bar....great drinks & reasonably priced. Good Happy Hour too. PLUS u can take drinks into the movie. And they have the best & freshest popcorn in the whole place!
- Today's special $4 for popcorn, drink AND candy! Heck yeah!
- Early-Bird shows before noon only 5 dollars. ($3.50 up charge for 3-D films)
- Save $ by seeing a matinee show.
- Buy the Big Bucket of Popcorn and a Large Drink! $12 and unlimited refills
- If you come after 6 bring your student id for a discounted ticket :)
- Come on a Tuesday and pay 5 dollars
- Special showings of the Met Operas
- Every single time I've used the bathrooms here they've been disgusting.
- Rave Cinema Classics. Every Tuesday at 12pm (excluding holidays). $3.00 admission including a small drink and a small popcorn! Great movies from a time long ago!
- The pizza here is amazing
- Come before 6pm, it is $2.50 Cheaper!!
- Nice seats but super expensive
- Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1
- Good movies comfy seating
- Into the storm
- This place is so awesome, every one is complaining about it being dirty, it is not.
- This is the dirtiest theater I've been to. Unclean bathrooms and the place smelled like a litter box. Definitely looked run down and uncared for. I'll skip it for Levis or Fallen Timbers from now on.