Rare View Rooftop
Lounge, Roof Deck, Hotel Bar
152 W 26th St (btwn 6th Ave & 7th Ave)
New York, NY 10001
- Hidden gem rooftop in flatiron
- Great view, very relaxed atmosphere, great option in the neighborhood
- Nice view, but poor food choice
- Great drinks and amazingly views! Closes early during the week though (11 am)!
- Pretty decent view and good prices on drinks. Food is eh.
- Fun little spot with a nice view :)
- It's amazing view! It's expensive nutri good.
- The swipe right cocktail was fun too. Good dance able music
- A roof top, same as most. The problem is if ur not off the water ur just staring at buildings. It was nice and spacious. Drinks average for the city. Music was dope. Santos is the best!!
- Young crowd, ok music and beautiful view.
- Amazing margaritas
- Solid burgers and a cool rooftop bar with nice views of midtown on top of a Hilton. Good place for low key daydrinking - have not been at night.
- Beautiful rooftop, great food.
- Definitely a hidden gem in Chelsea -- Great nachos and quesadillas to snack on while you try the cocktails!
- Great drinks and amazing views.
- View and burgers
- Good music, good drinks and a great view. Love it.
- The cocktails are okay, but the views are great.
- Come here at night and have a drink, pretty good atmosphere up here
- Nice views of the city but small bar and expensive.