Ramblas Tapas Bar
Breakfast, Tapas, Spanish
557 Valencia St (at 17th)
San Francisco, CA 94110
- empanadillas and sangria
- Best paella in the city! So sad it's closing.
- great brunch on sunday with $3 bloodies. see if you can name all the famous spanish pieces on the wall... (google image search = cheating.)
- Seafood stew was delicious!
- Pork belly is delicious. Sangria is also really good.
- fantastic bloody mary for 3$, i don't know if it's only sunday afternoons but that's as good a time as any, right?
- Yum! The Vegan Dish at $9. Got it. Loved it.