1000 Paul W Bryant Dr (Wallace Wade Ave.)
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
- Breakfast till 1. Nuff said
- Tastes like your mom's home cooking (if you grew up in the south). Go for lunch one day after class, it's like going home for a home cooked meal.
- Best burger I've had at a restaurant. Tastes like home. Also try the fried banana pudding.
- Try the National Championship burger!
- Fun, Alabama-themed diner. Food is what you would expect from a cheap diner restaurant. Perfect if you're looking for something inexpensive, to cure a hangover or to bring visiting friends!
- Best breakfast spot in Tuscaloosa, by far!
- All American omelet platter. Not a bad way to start the day.
- Awesome breakfast served till 3 on Saturday :)
- Get the biscuit. One of the best youll ever eat.
- Amazing burgers. And really great prices.
- The green fried tomatoes are delicious. Small servings so each person might want their own.
- Best chili-slaw dog I've ever eaten! Yum! My daughter says the burgers are to die for!
- Championship burger is fun to try, but it takes forever to cook. Don't get it unless you can wait.
- Everything! Eggs and grits. Burgers
- SEC champ breakfast
- Can't beat the National Championship Burger
- Breakfasts or burgers. You can't go wrong with either of those here.
- Awesome place to eat and check out the Bama memorabilia. Great burgers and breakfast.
- Best Burgers by far!!
- Rama Jama's is like the Bryant Museum meshed perfectly with great southern breakfast and lunch!