Rainbow Spring State Park
State / Provincial Park, Campground, Playground
19158 SW 81st Place Rd
Dunnellon, FL 34432
- Only $2.00 a person to get in. Take a walk around the grounds and see the man-made waterfalls and learn of the history of the area.
- Don't forget the bug spray! The mosquito is Florida's state bird! ;)
- Come join us for the fun
- One of these places that you can name "paradise"
- Refeshing and clean
- Fun diving float down the river!
- Enjoy some old-Florida scenery by jumping into an inner-tube and floating along the Rainbow River. The Short List: one of our top 5 best places to take your guests.
- Do not swim outside the ropes!
- Bring water noodles to float on...
- The best beautiful place to walk around. You can even swim in natural water lake.
- The Azalea's are in full bloom right now. Great place to swim and picnic. You can also walk the trails.
- Wear your suit, bring a towel, and make sure you take a dip in this beautiful crystal clear cool spring!!
- Keep your eyes out for this guy...
- Make sure you check out the butterfly garden!
- Hiking, butterfly garden, nice cool water, beautiful scenery, it's all wonderful! Definitely worth the visit!
- Bring a picnic - enjoyed waterfalls!
- Great Park - take a blanket and sit a while!
- Friendly staff, clean restrooms, hiking trail
- Beautiful water falls!!
- Rent kayaks or canoes from the campground only $25 all day!