Theme Park, Theme Park
- High five the other car when they pass!!!
- Put your hands up!
- Don't stand up, a bunch of frat boys died years ago because they would ride this standing up.
- The side that starts closer to the Jack Rabbit wins if they start evenly.
- The best seat is the second to last in either train. You'll get whipped around the last turn and down the last little hill.
- The Racer was built in 1927 and was the first roller coaster that had two cars that "raced" simultaneously...hence the name.
- A great wooden coaster!
- I love being able to reach over and high five people in the other car!
- The double dip!!!!
- The car that lost the last race will win the next one
- The green one always wins!
- Super fun, a family favorite!
- Love this ride!
- So much fun as always
- The Racer was the only track with two cars running at the same time on a single track. That is why u change lanes when u come in!
- It depends on the weight in the car. If it is too heavy, it will go slow. Also the length of one track is a little longer.