Convenience Store, Gas Station, Food & Drink
- One of few places you can still get free air for your tires
- Usually the cheapest gas in the immediate area.
- Try as best you can to use the gas pumps located on the outside of each row. Its like bumper cars to leave if you use one of the middle pumps...
- .99 cents buys you any size coffee....and a refill of up to a gallon! Blonde Roast is very smooth :-)
- The tq chicken sticks on the cooking rollers are hardly ever done. Somebody at QT is hardly watching the times to see if they are cooked all the way.
- Gas prices always go UP near the weekend..
- Pay with near-empty gift cards to squeeze the last dollars out of them!
- The one on the corner of 124 and C'ville Rosebud always has the lowest price in the area. But if you really want cheap gas, I recommend driving to RaceTrac...either on 78 or further up 124 toward I20.
- Easy in and out for getting gas.
- Great customer service!
- The girls are so pretty....
- Don't use the front left pump on the inside. Very wonky.
- Busy busy busy
- Try the stuffed potato roll thing..its great.
- Don't use a middle pump!!
- Highest price of any Quick Trip. Don't stop here unless it's an emergency.
- The corn dogs are amazing despite what you may think about food on hot roller thingies !!!
- PB filled donught