- Avoid obnoxious teenagers by going on a school day.
- waayyy too many families on a Saturday and they walk as a synchronized wall of slow
- Overrun with teenagers during the weekends so be sure to only come here during the day on a weekday. Big fans of the chicken teriyaki from Sarku in the food court when we need a shopping break.
- There is no book store. -_-
- Too many kids and everyone who works here seems to hate their lives
- Too many freaking teenagers
- $3 for an hour? Worst parking garage ever.
- If you are thinking about having kids, come spend a Sunday afternoon here.
- You know you look bad when the man with the ponytail and the cowboy boots wants to straighten your hair
- BocBoc Korean Chicken in the food court is fantastic! :D
- It was 6,562,893.2 times better when it was only 1 block and it was blue #jussayin
- The place is filled with idiots who don't know how to walk and you will need GPS to find a bathroom cause apparently there are only 2 in the entire mall.
- Cinnabuns..sugar pretzels... Chicken terriyaki these are a few of my favorite things :)
- Early, early, early...just like everybody says, its empty n all the stores are neat and stocked.
- Worst shopping center ever. Over crowded with to many immature adolescent
- Pretty decent food court highlighted by BocBoc Chicken and the novelty of conveyor belt sushi.
- Conveniently located by the Woodhaven Blvd subway stop; the Q60 bus drops you off right in front. Also, there are livery cabs right by the entrances. The best time to go is on weekday mornings!
- The best place that I love :-)
- There are way too many kids here...but the hidden bathrooms usually mean they are clean and empty!