Scenic Lookout, River, Bridge
Quechee, VT 05001
- Don't jump!
- Bring a camera when walking down the gorge...and a water bottle! The view is beautiful but the walk is a little long
- Park at the visitors center and walk over to the gorge!
- Cool Antiques, Cheeses from Cabot, Cinnamon syrup & ice creemee. That's how it's spelled.
- Quick hike down to the gorge. Definitely worth it.
- Great picture opportunities here. Short hike to the bottom of the gorge is a nice walk, especially during Autumn.
- Beautiful scenery but also a bit of a tourist spot. Can get quite crowded.
- Great natural beauty. Be careful crossing the street.
- Great views, antique mall and wildlife
- Stunning views and nice trails. Walk down to dam overlook to catch a look at the herons and great foliage in the fall.
- Short half mile hike down to the bottom of the gorge.
- The path is smooth enough for a not-quite-easy / not-quite-hard run. Be sure to check out the view from the bridge.
- Amazing! Be sure to walk the trail that leads to a beautiful opening!
- Hiking walking swimming and photography
- Nice easy hike, great swimming at the bottom but the water is a little chilly! Bring towels, water shoes, and a camera :-)
- Super easy walk/hike of about 1 1/2 miles down a wide trail. If you're looking for something longer, add in the Dewey Mill Road section.
- Really cool store!
- There is parking on both sides of the roadway just past the Gorge itself Northbound
- The trail has a great view and photo opportunity
- stop here and walk around